Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 355

Thread: Perverts Unlimited XP

  1. #151
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's not sexist, it would be sexist if it discriminated women somehow.

    I think it's true too, but don't think no girl looks at it. Actually, more girls would look at hentai if:

    - Society weren't still sexist - some people thinks it's ok for men to look at porn but a girl that does so is a like a whore

    - Hentai wasn't so male-oriented (lots of lesbian sex, invisible guys, etc.)

    - Hentai hadn't disgusting stuff (rape, tentacles, monsters)

  2. #152
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Daigo: Maybe, but I think many girls do (*), just they don't admit it, probably because of our semi-sexist society where it's normal for guys to look at porn/hentai but it's not so normal for girls to do so. Besides, most hentai is male-oriented, how would you expect to have 50/50 male/female customers? I think CLAMP or some female manga/anime artists should do some hentai for girls - not necessarily gay stuff (but I know they like that), just not full of lesbians and a only couple guys you can't even see their faces.

    ---
    (*): Actually, I know of some girls that do, and they have it hard to find good stuff for them.

  3. #153
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops, I did reply this thread, but my post was invisible until I posted again thinking that I didn't... that's weird.

  4. #154
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oro?

    <-- confused

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <-- me too

  6. #156
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I meant I had already replied to this thread, but some days later in my random checks to moderate stuff I couldn't see it... it was inaccessible somehow. I had forgotten I had posted, so I did it again, then I saw both of my posts and realized I replied twice.

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooh ok o_o

  8. #158
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know girls who like hentai. but "soft" hentai (not disturbing content, such as rapes or tentacles) but "normal" sex scenes...

  9. #159
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know of girls who like most kinds of hentai, including hardcore (anal sex etc.). Only thing they don't like (nor do I) is rape, tentacles, monsters, etc.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 08, 2003 09:37 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rape and the monster stuff makes me sick. I saw an anime named Ninja Resurretion, it wasn't hentai but it had some stuff like that in it. I'd have to say it was the most disturbing anime I've ever seen, I was angry just watching it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •